Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's Not About The Blokes - Aussie women's team preview

Hi guys, just a quickie from me but you’ll have to go to www.cyclingtipsblog.com for your Ride Happy fix today… I’ve done a guest post previewing the formidable Aussie women’s team for worlds. CyclingTips is one of my favourite cycling websites and Wade has some excellent behind the scenes Worlds articles so check them out if you get the chance.

 

P.S: Also, this is probably not news to regular readers but if you’ve just jumped on board, let me introduce you to regular columnist Lisa’s Mum. She’s controversial, she’s a loose cannon on the keyboard… and she IS NOT REAL. My poor Mum will never hear the end of it.

 

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you getting published, Gunz! Reckon your blog will be in the papers soon enough.

    Hope the injury is coming along. Jen says Hi!

    Cam

    ReplyDelete